Saturday, July 18, 2026

Venus - Miss Paris




VENUS
Miss Paris
1994 PVC Recordings

Notes :
Britpop band formed by ex-members of great early 90's indie rock band Sweet Jesus.
Released one album ''Miss Paris'' and one single ''No 1 Fan''.

01. No 1 Fan
02. Peter Pan Man
03. John And Yoko
04. I Am The Son
05. Boy 4 Girl 4 Ever
06. The Sweetest Dream
07. Us Against The World
08. Million Dollar Ass
09. Miss Paris
10. In Season
11. Share A Bad
12. Pretty When You're Down
13. I Always Did
14. No 1 Fan (Reprise)

link in comments

3 comments:

Jim H. said...

thanks for this! I was looking for the cd for years, finally found it a few years back.....great stuff!!!

Unknown said...

Huge thanks. I bought the No 1 Fan CD single when it came out and also All My Friends Are Pets 7" by Groupie (already had the Albino Ballerina 12" by Sweet Jesus). So happy you've posted this..!

ricky said...

https://mega.nz/file/MkBTQJjA#YB6DWJxp1BzRreyuGWTENZPiurvoVtJikuLxMlIQLw8