SUPERMARKET
Supermarket
1992 Icerink
Supermarket was formed by Lawrence Hayward from Felt and Denim, the voice in Supermarket is from Sarah Cracknell. Excellent single released on Icerink label including two great breakbeat techno mixes by Mad Q and Ray Keith.
01. Supermarket (Radio Edit)
02. Supermarket (Full Length)
03. Supermarket (Mad Q Mix)
04. Supermarket (Ray Keith Mix)
link in comments
9 comments:
I'll come clean on this one. Loved Felt, Denim & Go kart Mozart (what little there was of it) but I had absolutely no idea this existed. God bless the internet and thanks for enlightening me.
I'm not surprised you hadn't heard of it - Lawrence went out of his way to hide that fact that it was him! The sleeve even claims "Supermarket are two young boys from Denmark", which of course didn't fool anyone. . ..
I have nearly all these early Icerink release on vinyl, and having not had a working record player for about 6 years, I just wanted to say a big thank you for uploading them and letting me hear them again!
Thank you for this! Love anything from Etienne
hi Ricky - if you still have, please re up supermarket on icerink. Thank you so much for everything!
Donna
Could you please re-up the other Icerink singles? They are great too.
Love your blog! Any chance for a re-up on this one? Thanks!
https://mega.nz/file/MkgGgZrA#1Wj89wt_HP5YWi0SGnyvH432gEoQf9Ythuf0s2DxbfI
A total find to me
Thanks
Post a Comment