Would You place it here, or it is not too rare for Your site? (Sure I hope You will) Actually, I fascinated by Mainstream singles, even B-sides are great.
it was posted on the blog once, not sure when and why is deleted. i've added this album to your list of requests for reupload, i'll start with reposting next week, expect to see this album very soon on the blog
6 comments:
Hello Ricky! Do You have their album?
Yes Gleb, great album.
Would You place it here, or it is not too rare for Your site? (Sure I hope You will) Actually, I fascinated by Mainstream singles, even B-sides are great.
it was posted on the blog once, not sure when and why is deleted. i've added this album to your list of requests for reupload, i'll start with reposting next week, expect to see this album very soon on the blog
Hi Ricky! Could you please reup this one? Thank you very much.
Dani
https://mega.nz/file/MNQlzKYZ#v_VYNDSUsHju-3ysQzpsE6yCfdtbjgloJvS_ZFpBrN4
Post a Comment