01. Monkey Tale
02. Tomorrow Goes
03. Monkey Tale (Version)
link in comments
5 comments:
Matt S
said...
Fantastic final post to the year! Thanks for all your uploads - have enjoyed many of them, both old faves I've re-listened to, and also 'new' old music. Hapy new Year!
I discovered this great band too late, too! Before few months :) I have other single and their album "High" released in 2000, will be posted very soon. In the meantime, enjoy in Monkey Tale, top track.
5 comments:
Fantastic final post to the year! Thanks for all your uploads - have enjoyed many of them, both old faves I've re-listened to, and also 'new' old music. Hapy new Year!
Thanks for posting! I wasn't even aware of this group before. Great to discover new things. :-)
I discovered this great band too late, too! Before few months :)
I have other single and their album "High" released in 2000, will be posted very soon. In the meantime, enjoy in Monkey Tale, top track.
can't wait for the album and the other singles! Great Band! Thanks you ricky
https://mega.nz/file/JExHFRwK#UL2Aqe0v05aywJNxxOi44ol9ge7QaKueKSAXa66-Xiw
Post a Comment