Friday, June 7, 2024

That Uncertain Feeling - 500|600



THAT UNCERTAIN FEELING
500|600
1995 Dead Dead Good

01. Exit
02. Brother
03. A Start And An End
04. Black Dogs
05. Weird Sister
06. On The Edge
07. The Hunter
08. What Do You Want?
09. On Fire
10. Scar Tissue
11. Midnight Moves

link in comments

8 comments:

RA Feutz said...

This is tops! Thanks for posting this. I'm sorry I missed DL'ing the other (3) EP's you had listed. Those links are now invalid. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

On the edge is a classic anthem of the 90s! I wish i had heard it back then, the album is worth it for that track alone!

keep up the good work!

sam

Eternal Shoegazer said...

Re-up, please! (Thanks in advance.)

nuggetn said...

Can you re-up please?

indiesbandung said...

any chance to re-up please???thank you

Anonymous said...

Hello

Would you re-up this one?

Thanks in advance.

ricky said...

https://mega.nz/file/UZBTkLaZ#OHqQyJ1iort83BGHaxRLOAdHYD4VhghE95WzeET5sow

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for taking your time doing all this. I really appreciate what you do for music fans.
Hope you find what you have wanted.