Saturday, December 11, 2021
The Train Set - She's Gone (Digital Single)
THE TRAIN SET
She's Gone
2015 Digital Single
The Train Set were indie rock band originally from Crewe, Cheshire. They were signed to Manchester label Play Hard Records owned by Dave Haslam. The band moved to Manchester where they released their first single ‘She’s Gone’ (single of the week NME). Formed in the 80’s they rehearsed on a small farm in a village called Tarporley and toured with bands such as Happy Mondays and James. In 1989 released second and final single ''Hold On EP''.
01. She's Gone
02. Stop Stalling (Sob Stories)
03. Beautiful Monster
link in comments
Labels:
1988,
2015,
play hard records,
the train set
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
class tune. they had a follow up single which is good too.
if anything else of theirs surfaces please upload.
hi, thought I knew my stuff but I'd never heard this and I thought it was a really good single. thankyou
great stuff, would you mind re-uploading the Hold On single too. Cheers
https://www20.zippyshare.com/v/1udwX4WU/file.html
What release is this ? The only listing for this on Discogs is the 12" with different b sides.
https://www.discogs.com/release/1030614-The-Train-Set-Shes-Gone
I assume this is the CD release or a vinyl re release ? I'm stumped.
Thanks if anyone can help
Sorry, i forget to mention, i've posted re-released digital single from 2015, with different tracklisting.
I will post original 12" single from 1988, as soon as possible.
Thanks a lot Ricky, I was a bit confused. Cheers
Post a Comment