MY WHITE BEDROOM
My White Bedroom
1991 Plastic Records
Notes :
This is mini-LP by the reminding members of the House Of Love, minus Guy Chadwick, after Terry Bickers left the band in 1989.
They released second album called ''Back In Bed'' in 2016 for Plastic Records, that i didn't know ever existed. If anyone have copy, please leave comment or send email to evibes72@yahoo.com
01. Lazergun
02. Lovechild
03. Message
04. Ocean
05. Into The Light Now
06. The Garden
07. This Time
link in comments

7 comments:
Fascinating stuff- thanks for posting.
My friend was in this band in '86-'87 and I met Patric briefly and knew Chris Groothuizen (ex HOL who was in this band also) I'd like to get my hands on a copy of this. I believe it's also on cd, but quite rare. Any clues as to where I could get a copy ?
Thanks
Chris
mrludichris@hotmail.com
not bad, tho i prefer the House of Loves' songwriting more....singer oddly reminds me of Lloyd Cole a bit.....
Hi, the link is dead - would you be able to update it please? Thanks
https://www59.zippyshare.com/v/Be5RgHzA/file.html
when those songs on the album (2016) were recorded - 2016 or early - in 80-90s?
I don't know, i'm sure they were recorded in the early 90's, released by the band in 2016.
Post a Comment