dedicated to madchester, shoegaze and indie bands from late 80's & early 90's
Wonderful, wonderful record - haven't seen my 12" of it for ages so great to have an mp3. I never thought I could love Def Leppard till I heard this. Icerink was a very good outlet for Stanley & Wiggs' svengali urges.Have you heard the Golden track 'Don't Destroy Me'. Magical.
I agree with you Stephen, wonderful record, last track "Ginger Kilburn" is amazing, my favourite.Icerink was very good label, i've posted most of the records from the label including "Don't Destroy Me".
Could you please re-upload this one?Cheers
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/A0U1qMuE/file.html
Please re up.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wonderful, wonderful record - haven't seen my 12" of it for ages so great to have an mp3. I never thought I could love Def Leppard till I heard this.
Icerink was a very good outlet for Stanley & Wiggs' svengali urges.
Have you heard the Golden track 'Don't Destroy Me'. Magical.
I agree with you Stephen, wonderful record, last track "Ginger Kilburn" is amazing, my favourite.
Icerink was very good label, i've posted most of the records from the label including "Don't Destroy Me".
Could you please re-upload this one?
Cheers
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/A0U1qMuE/file.html
Please re up.
Post a Comment