Monday, February 8, 2016

Oval - Fantastique / Love Hour



OVAL
Fantastique / Love Hour
1993 Icerink

01. Fantastique
02. Love Hour
03. Fantastique (Saint Etienne Remix)
04. Love Hour (Lunar Simian Mix)

link in comments

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey again

It was me with Bradford ....

Another fantastisc upload from you .... You upload things I didn't knew existed. I had never heard about Icerink, so this is absolutely fantastic.

And a Saint Etienne remix is great ... I'm trying to collect as many Saint Etienne Remix I can, so this is a big help .....

M!

ricky said...

Thanks for your comments M, Icerink label is great find, before few weeks i have only "We Are Icerink" compilation. I found (received) few singles and they are absolutely fantastic, i'll post them very soon on the blog.
Fantastique (Saint Etienne Remix)is great, my favourite track from this single.

Ricky

stevoid said...

Great to hear this again,really liked the Oval stuff (particularly 'Ginger Kilburn') the most out of all the Ice Rink artists.

Donna said...

hi Ricky! If you get a chance, can you please reup the 2 OVAL singles on Icerink? Thank you so much for everything!

ricky said...

Donna, new link for the first of the Oval singles, other one in a few days :)

http://www119.zippyshare.com/v/Hn2os0lt/file.html

Donna said...

thank you Ricky!

Anonymous said...

Link dead. Please re-up. Thanks

Anonymous said...

File has expired . Please, repost.