KOROVA MILK BAR
I've Seen It All Now
1992 Chapter 22
Notes :
Finally, one of the most wanted records on my list, arrived on the blog. Huge thanks to friend who sent tracks by email.
Great start of 2026, i received some really obscure music in the last two weeks, including unreleased album that i thought i will never find, few hard to find singles from my list and some compilation albums from late 80's/early 90's bands. And lot of unreleased and obscure demos and tracks from bands i've never heard before, mostly from late 80's period.
01. I've Seen It All Now
02. I've Seen It All Now (Untitled Mix 1)
03. Top Of The World
04. I've Seen It All Now (Untitled Mix 2)
link in comments

7 comments:
https://mega.nz/file/BchGQQ6a#h2e8U2CxMXh78lUYD0fNX5ORJyxLie9PHO9TIWA-r6U
Tracks 1 & 3 taken from ''Milk Plus'' album, tracks 2 & 4 from ''I've Seen It All Now'' 12'' single
Many thanx for sharin' this genius!!!
Amazing, thank you
great
thank you
Rick, please, can you already post Engine Valley album Shot In The Light?
You posted a single from this album ''I can't help you' but not an album
I don't have that Engine Alley album
Post a Comment