Friday, January 7, 2022

Langfield Crane - Stevenson EP


 
 
LANGFIELD CRANE
Stevenson EP
1990 Astragarda Records
 
Notes :
My priority on the blog in 2022 will be to find and post as much as possible, hard to find records that are very long time on my Wanted Records list. I will also need your help to complete this mission.
If you have any of the records from the list, please leave comment or send email to: evibes72@yahoo.com

In the next few days i'm posting latest records from my list that i received by email before New Year. 
Huge thanks to Dave for sending top quality vinyl rips of Langfield Crane and Blammo records.
It's great to have Langfield Crane singles on the blog, i discovered this obscure band before few years on youtube. I received so many tracks from Blammo, i'm posting their singles in the next few weeks.

P.S. Someone left comment that he purchased Korova Milk Bar and 3 Men Gone Mad singles that are one of my most wanted records for my blog. I hope that i will receive mp3's soon, so i can post them on the blog and complete these bands discography.

01. Kiss Me Stevenson
02. Oh Softhead
03. Sweet Wire

link in comments

4 comments:

ricky said...

https://www71.zippyshare.com/v/Mr16DsdC/file.html

masterplanium said...

thank you, Rick.

Anonymous said...

Yep, it's me! Just finished cleaning the vinyl, now I'm making sure the setup is getting good recordings. I'll send you mp3s of Korova and 3 Men Gone Mad soon. I'm also digitizing a few PWEI vinyl-only things.

ricky said...

OK thanks. I have most of the PWEI singles, i'm interested to see what you have.