dedicated to madchester, shoegaze and indie bands from late 80's & early 90's
Dipping...
Fantastic, thank you! I discovered these very recently but was only able to track down their albums, not their far better singles. Dipping does seem to be their stand out track.
I love more Bethesda, also Dipping is very good, too. Great band, very long time i was planning to post Bleach music, more coming soon.
any chance to re up this EP? Love Dipping.Thanks in advance.
https://mega.nz/file/8EhmHDiC#PTIDC-0K5jRt4v1FmUOZj6Lf9DAXPVCk8BxCqOfMZww
thank you so much! Hope you have a good weekend.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Dipping...
Fantastic, thank you!
I discovered these very recently but was only able to track down their albums, not their far better singles.
Dipping does seem to be their stand out track.
I love more Bethesda, also Dipping is very good, too. Great band, very long time i was planning to post Bleach music, more coming soon.
any chance to re up this EP? Love Dipping.
Thanks in advance.
https://mega.nz/file/8EhmHDiC#PTIDC-0K5jRt4v1FmUOZj6Lf9DAXPVCk8BxCqOfMZww
thank you so much! Hope you have a good weekend.
Post a Comment