Saturday, April 13, 2024

Korova Milk Bar - Milk Plus


 
 
 
KOROVA MILK BAR
Milk Plus
1992 Chapter 22
 
Notes :
Finally, number 1 record on my most Wanted List, arrived on the blog. I was looking very long time for ''Milk Plus'', madhester baggy inspired album from Birmingham indie rock band Korova Milk Bar. Three singles were released from this album: ''Twisted (1990)'', ''Head (1991)'' and ''I've Seen It All (1992)'', all released for great Chapter 22 label.
I've already posted ''Twisted'' on the blog, we need to find other two singles.
''Milk Plus'' is produced by Richard March from Pop Will Eat Itself.
 
Once again, huge thanks to my friend Hidenori for this great album. 
 
01. I've Seen It All Now
02. Head
03. Top Of The World
04. Whispering Wisconsin
05. Twisted
06. What Do You Believe In?
07. No Release
08. Twisted By The Pull
 
link in comments 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Finally. :)

Donna said...

amazing!!!!! thank you!!

passepartout78 said...

Really great album

Anonymous said...

Now that I've finally heard this, the Richard March production really makes sense. This sounds like a less articulate version of Pop Will Eat Itself. The songs aren't as well-honed or edgy, but you can definitely hear intentional echoes of PWEI in here. It's also on Chapter 22, which PWEI was associated with as well.

sambu said...

Congratulations!
I've curious to hear this after seeing it on your list all this time.
Thanks again for sharing.

César said...

Very good album, similar to PWEI. I was eager to hear them. But the sound of the files is really poor. Thank for sharing Ricky!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic. Thanks a lot.

ricky said...

Album is produced by Richard March (member of Pop Will Eat Itself), who is also married to Ann-Marie Taylor (member of Korova Milk Bar).

You are right about connections between two bands. And they were on same label Chapter 22.

Jus said...

Congratulations! Always a great feeling to finally get the one you're looking for!

Mick Ingleson said...

hi, any chance we could have a re-up of this

ricky said...

Mick, new link for you :

https://mega.nz/file/1B5zkCqS#AbmSf5Se1xcD0rCJH6CFrYnWLTUaA5VQ6JLWWXqFpq0

Mick Ingleson said...

thanks so much