I have "Rose Cottage EP" and was ready to be posted on the blog, but i realised that all tracks are available on their album. I'm not sure if tracks are same versions, i will post these 12" single when i have time.
I'm still missing "Girl With Green Eyes", their third single.
Thanks Ricky. My gut feel is that they are the same versions. I had much of this on vinyl in the past before stupidly (in hindsight) selling the majority of it, albeit to fund travelling.
I never had Girl With Green Eyes though.
Some interesting comments here, including an email address for bass player Dave Ramsay - though it's a few years old: http://left-and-to-the-back.blogspot.com/2009/09/doctors-children-rose-cottage-ep.html
5 comments:
https://www96.zippyshare.com/v/V7YLAHvV/file.html
Hi Ricky,
I saw these guys play live a couple of times back in the day
Any chance of the Rose Cottage EP?
Thanks as always for your time and effort.
Thanks,
Paul
Apologies Ricky, I just realised that all the EP tracks are on King Buffalo.
Nice one!
Thanks again,
Paul
Hi Paul,
I have "Rose Cottage EP" and was ready to be posted on the blog, but i realised that all tracks are available on their album. I'm not sure if tracks are same versions, i will post these 12" single when i have time.
I'm still missing "Girl With Green Eyes", their third single.
Thanks Ricky.
My gut feel is that they are the same versions. I had much of this on vinyl in the past before stupidly (in hindsight) selling the majority of it, albeit to fund travelling.
I never had Girl With Green Eyes though.
Some interesting comments here, including an email address for bass player Dave Ramsay - though it's a few years old:
http://left-and-to-the-back.blogspot.com/2009/09/doctors-children-rose-cottage-ep.html
Keep up the good work!
Cheers,
Paul
Post a Comment