THE OCEAN BLUE
Cerulean
1991 Sire
01. Breezing Up
02. Cerulean
03. Marigold
04. A Separate Reality
05. Mercury
06. Questions Of Travel
07. When Life Was Easy
08. The Planetarium Scene
09. Falling Through The Ice
10. Ballerina Out Of Control
11. Hurricane Amore
12. I've Sung One Too Many Songs For A Crowd That Didn't Want To Hear
link in comments
4 comments:
https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/iZxM4dfw/file.html
Pece da li ti treba ovo The Question – Something To Hide Behind
Label:
Black Sunshine Records – BSR 007
Format:
Vinyl, 12"
Country:
UK
Released:
1993
Genre:
Electronic
Style:
Progressive House
Tracklist
Q How Hard Is The Drum?
QQ How Bright Is The Sun??
Always loved this album. I bought it on cassette back in the day, because I liked the band's name and the cover art and they got good press. Hadn't even heard them yet. One of my better decisions in life, really. Their latest was released this year and was pretty good. Please, give this a go.
Why Don't these effing Links Work?
Post a Comment