Thursday, January 26, 2023

Revenge - Demos 1993




REVENGE
Demos 1993
1993

Notes :
Formed 1989 by bassist Peter Hook (New Order, Joy Division).
Members included fellow Manchester musicians Dave Hicks on guitar (from 1989-1991) and keyboardist Chris Jones. The group released one album on Factory, and later a posthumous live album.
The touring band included drummer Ash Taylor (1991 replaced by Mike Hedges) and second bassist/guitarist David Potts (becoming a full member after Hicks left) and Brian Whittaker on bass and guitar.
The band dissolved 1995, with Hook and Potts forming Monaco soon after. 

01. Funky 1
02. Tender
03. Televive
04. Born To Kill
05. Guard Dog
06. Guitar 1 (Instrumental)
07. Born To Kill (Brighter Version)
08. No Title (Instrumental)
09. This Is A War (Instrumental)
10. Guard Dog (Brighter Version)
11. Hangover
12. Instrumental Pop

link in comments

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU !!!!

Anonymous said...

sounds great, but I cannot get access via zippyshare (403 forbidden nginx). Any idea?

Anonymous said...

ideas on dealing with zippyshare:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Zippyshare-403-Forbidden-Access/m-p/3951530#M222171

Daniel said...

Uau! Thank you very much for this Ricky!

Troy Szczepanski said...

Thanks for posting - what a great find!

Edward Fox said...

Can someone upload this somewhere else please or send me the files as I am not able to access. Many thanks

Edward said...

Looking forward to this!

Thank you.

Edward said...

Hello Ricky,

May I politely ask to trouble you for a re-up for these demos
the next chance you may get?

Thank you, and thanks again.

ricky said...

No worries Edward, i will repost demos in few days. I found my copy, i need to tag and edit tracks first.

Edward said...

Thank you, Ricky.

I appreciate it!

ricky said...

https://www98.zippyshare.com/v/YUC9F1Vb/file.html

Anonymous said...

JonH

Use VPN and link to Switzerland. Zippyshare is allowed there. It doesn't work with most UK servers

Anonymous said...

I use this, nice and easy.
Keep up the great work you do on this blog XX

Anonymous said...

Sorry, this

https://www.proxysite.com/

XX

Anonymous said...

Hi there, would xou be so kind to re-upload the Revenge Demos? Thanx
x

Anonymous said...

Nuts! Missed this one. Please re-up, the zippylink is dead.