dedicated to madchester, shoegaze and indie bands from late 80's & early 90's
Such a great and overlooked album.
Amazing one
Please, please, please, could you re-up this (and maybe the singles/EPs too)?? I guess I'm not the only one out there looking for this gem of a band. Thank you in advance, hoping!
Hi. How about a re up please Thank you mick
@rickyThank you!
Ahhhh it sucks that Zippyshare went away. My hard drive died so I no longer have this album. :(
Any chance of getting this on mega? :)
https://mega.nz/file/hQgBnRZZ#sXpv8Dsjt8nY283KtaMym3Lpvdrm8PnfEI82Gt1HxJs
Thank yoooooooooou!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Such a great and overlooked album.
Amazing one
Please, please, please, could you re-up this (and maybe the singles/EPs too)?? I guess I'm not the only one out there looking for this gem of a band. Thank you in advance, hoping!
Hi. How about a re up please
Thank you
mick
@ricky
Thank you!
Ahhhh it sucks that Zippyshare went away. My hard drive died so I no longer have this album. :(
Any chance of getting this on mega? :)
https://mega.nz/file/hQgBnRZZ#sXpv8Dsjt8nY283KtaMym3Lpvdrm8PnfEI82Gt1HxJs
Thank yoooooooooou!!!
Post a Comment