dedicated to madchester, shoegaze and indie bands from late 80's & early 90's
https://www112.zippyshare.com/v/rGnDBEGn/file.html
oh..I have read that they want to release some new material in 2014-15 but they didn't..so if you have some rarities from them which you didn't post, the best moment to post it here..
Thanks Ricky, my 12" is at my parents' house and I wanted to re-live it.
So stoked the link still works! Had never heard of this until just now.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
https://www112.zippyshare.com/v/rGnDBEGn/file.html
oh..I have read that they want to release some new material in 2014-15 but they didn't..
so if you have some rarities from them which you didn't post, the best moment to post it here..
Thanks Ricky, my 12" is at my parents' house and I wanted to re-live it.
So stoked the link still works! Had never heard of this until just now.
Post a Comment