dedicated to madchester, shoegaze and indie bands from late 80's & early 90's
https://www116.zippyshare.com/v/tA4mQBEQ/file.html
One of the best albums ever!
Thanks for this one, Ricky - I've been after this for years!If anyone else likes Sun Dial (sometimes styled as Sundial) then check our their 1990/91 album, Other Way Out - which is really good.I also interviewed Gary Ramon and the rest of the band for the Marmite Roll fanzines back in 1991. There's some scans of it kicking about somewhere.Cheers,Woody
Post a Comment
3 comments:
https://www116.zippyshare.com/v/tA4mQBEQ/file.html
One of the best albums ever!
Thanks for this one, Ricky - I've been after this for years!
If anyone else likes Sun Dial (sometimes styled as Sundial) then check our their 1990/91 album, Other Way Out - which is really good.
I also interviewed Gary Ramon and the rest of the band for the Marmite Roll fanzines back in 1991. There's some scans of it kicking about somewhere.
Cheers,
Woody
Post a Comment