Friday, March 10, 2023

Bobby Scarlet - White Pearl





BOBBY SCARLET
White Pearl
1988 La-Di-Da Productions

Notes :
Great 80's indie rock band from Crawley, West Sussex, England. The core of the band became Spitfire.
They released two records, 7'' single ''Mosquito'' in 1987 for Deadbug Records and great 12'' single ''White Pearl'' in 1988 La-Di-Da Productions.
In 1989 they changed name to Spitfire and released two albums and 7 singles in the early 90's.

01. White Pearl
02. Mosquito
03. Jessica Jayne
04. I've Been Insulted By More Texans Than Anyone Else In The World

link in comments

6 comments:

CakeSaint said...

I'm intrigued...thanks for offering this, Ricky!

nuggetn said...

Could you please re-up?

ricky said...

https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/pzYJPI4n/file.html

Anonymous said...

I think the rest of the band came from another great band called the Loveless who were around the Crawley/Horsham area

Renato said...

thank you for this (and, obviously, for all the other stuff). Could you, please, re-up even the other single ('Mosquito' 7")?

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Would you please re-up this? Also do you have any of Spitfire's albums or singles?
Thank you,