Saturday, March 9, 2019

V.A. - The Ultimate Recording Company Story Volume 1 (1991 - 1993)





VARIOUS ARTISTS
The Ultimate Recording Company Story Volume 1 (1991 - 1993)
1993 Ultimate

01. The Werefrogs - Nixie Concussion
02. Levitation - Smile
03. The Honey Smugglers - Closer
04. Sidi Bou Said - Twilight Eyes
05. Submarine - Chemical Tester
06. The Belltower - Plastic Man
07. The Werefrogs - Lazy
08. The Honey Smugglers - Rocking Horse
09. 8 Storey Window - I Thought You Told Me Everything
10. Sidi Bou Said - Buzz
11. Submarine - Dinosaurs

link in comments

3 comments:

ricky said...

https://www46.zippyshare.com/v/MSzDPTLE/file.html

ValiumandCheesecake said...

Hey Rick. I'm the guy that gave you the Helter Shelter Consume album awhile back. You can find the 2 3 men gone mad singles on one of the members soundcloud.

https://soundcloud.com/duncan-mitchell-7

It also has all the songs off their self-titled self released ep except u-turn. There's You Try from a Peel session, a live perforance and some unreleased tracks as well.

ricky said...

Thanks mate, i haven't checked their soundcloud page for few months. I see that they uploaded tracks from their single "You Try", i have other tracks.
I've contacted one of the members before few months, great band, great music.

Funny thing is that after i've posted this band on the blog, all the copies of their singles that were selling on Discogs are gone now.
I remember that they were very cheap, now only two copies of "You Try" are available, price is too high, one 35 pounds, other 65 euros :)
https://www.discogs.com/3-Men-Gone-Mad-You-Try/release/2311379

P.S. Do you have copy of Helter Skelter singles ???