Sunday, February 10, 2019

V.A. - Un Printemps 90




VARIOUS ARTISTS
Un Printemps 90
1990 Virgin

Notes :
2000 POSTS ON THE BLOG :)
I am happy to announce that with this French indie compilation from 1990 i just reached number of 2000 posts on the blog.

01. The Stone Roses - Mersey Paradise
02. The Beautiful South - From Under The Covers
03. The Field Mice - Sensitive
04. The Sundays - I Won
05. Lush - Etheriel
06. A.R. Kane - Love From Outer Space
07. A Certain Ratio - Good Together
08. James - Come Home
09. The Jesus & Mary Chain - My Girl
10. The House Of Love - I Don't Know Why I Love You
11. Miracle Legion - The Ladies From Town
12. St. Christopher - All Of A Tremble
13. Galaxie 500 - Victory Garden
14. Lloyd Cole - Waterline
15. Jean-louis Murat - Priere Pour M...

link in comments

9 comments:

Daniel said...

Congratulations!

Erik said...

Congratulations! Greatest blog ever!

Mort said...

Congratulations on this fabulous landmark!

Renato said...

Congratulations!

GiorgioBrit said...

the best blog ever!!!!!

Swiss Adam said...

Congratulations. Decent compilation, good tracklist- that period was really good for compilation albums

Niv said...

Congratulations, Ricky! A fitting post to mark the milestone!

Pietro said...

Bravo ! Congratulations ! Really glad you keep going on. Thanks !!!!

ricky said...

new link

https://www10.zippyshare.com/v/SkTpToSH/file.html