MY JEALOUS GOD
The Idiot's Ball
1992 Fontana
Notes :
Great debut album by London baggy band My Jealous God, recorded for Fontana label in 1992 but never officially released.
01. Easy
02. Asked For
03. Carol Caviare
04. Pray
05. Suppose
06. Afraid
07. Petrol Bomb
08. I've Got Everything
09. The One I Love
10. Watching
11. She Said (Daisies)
link in comments
11 comments:
sorry, but is was released in 2014. They have remastered their tracks..
Well anonymous nice to see that you know better than discogs
I've never heard that they remastered their tracks, do you have any proof, link for this remastered album ??? I can't find any info on google or discogs.
I'm waiting so many years to see compilation of My Jealous God album, singles and unreleased tracks & demos to be released on CD.
I really don't know if exists a physical release of this album.
The only thing I can say is that it appears on the Soundloud profile of the band, since 2014, with a different tracklist ('Daisies' instead of 'She Said' as track 11).
When "Daisies" is played on the band's Soundcloud page, it's actually "She Said", just re-titled.
Hi,
Any chance of a re-upload of this one? Just listened to a couple other tracks of this band from your blog, but when I went to check this one, the link has expired. Thank you!
Any chance of having this re-uploaded? Cheers.
Hello, any chance for a re-up of this album? Thank you for all you do for us!
https://mega.nz/file/5NAH0SYC#5b--dqNMTCl00JA3sluuhfkfCfXcTe9TB9EHQ3iL9QY
Cheers Ricky
Cheers for this. I have a track of theirs on the c90 album.
Post a Comment