Saturday, November 23, 2019
V.A. - Days Spent Dreaming
VARIOUS ARTISTS
Days Spent Dreaming
1993 Amber Production
Notes :
Obscure indie, shoegaze & baggy compilation released in UK, which was only available for purchase at gigs, feauturing unreleased track ''Tightrope'' by The Jennifers (pre-Supergrass).
01. Squid - Even When You Fall
02. Arthur Turner's Lovechild - Buy Bye
03. The Jennifers - Tightrope
04. The Bigger The God - More Than Friends
05. Heavenly - So Little Deserve
06. The Anyways - Wider
07. Freak - Goodbye
08. The Daisies - Days Spent
09. Pie - Random Girl
10. Saturn V - Machine-Gun Head
11. The Cornflower Concept - White Lines
12. Make Like A Tree - Wedge
13. Glad - Step Away
link in comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Very cool Ricky! Thanks!
I'm glad you like it, interesting compilation,i found here some really great bands. I'm checking them on discogs to find if they released some records that are worth to find.
Been looking for this for ages and missed you'd posted it. I saw Squid loads of times and I think this is about the only track that was released. Put Make Like A Tree on in our college bar. The Bigger The God should have been huge. So many good memories.
Any chance of reposting. Missed this first time around.
Thanks a lot
I'll try to find my copy in the next few days and reupload again.
If i remember well, this is really good compilation.
https://www91.zippyshare.com/v/A79eefRa/file.html
Post a Comment