Friday, January 19, 2018
WANTED: New Entries 1
Notes:
I just discovered that i need these records for my collection, all will be added to my WANTED RECORDS list
In anyone have copy of any of this, please leave comment or send email to: evibes72@yahoo.com
Almost 100 records on the list ???
My wish for 2018 is to find at least 50 of them :)
01. Welfare Heroine - Cry Blood (1990 Non Fiction Records) - FOUND
02. Welfare Heroine - Starve The Eagle (1991 Non Fiction Records) - FOUND
03. Stan - My Delight (1991 Cherry Red) - FOUND
04. Stan - Desire (Cherry Red - White Label Promo)
05. Eton Crop - Hey Hey (1991 Torso Dance)
06. Horses Without Heads - What's Your Name (Remix) (1990 Urban Records) - FOUND
07. Cactus Rain - Mystery Train (1990 10 Records) - FOUND
08. Cactus Rain - Till Comes The Morning (1991 10 Records) - FOUND
09. Cactus Rain - Each Day (1991 10 Records)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I Too Am Looking For Good Quality Version Of Stan - My Delight (320 Kbps). I Have A Copy That Was Broadcasted On The Radio Back In The Day. Here is the link https://tinyurl.com/y7qryeee
I'm Not 100% Sure This Song Is Stan - My Delight. My Only Reference Was Tracking The Songs That Were Played On The Air, Then Referencing The Songs I Did Know Using A Playlist. Hopefully This Will Hold You Over Until You Find It In Better Quality.
Found records :
01. Welfare Heroine - Cry Blood
02. Welfare Heroine - Starve The Eagle
03. Stan - My Delight
04. Horses Without Heads - What's Your Name (Remix)
05. Cactus Rain - Mystery Train
06. Cactus Rain - Till Comes The Morning
Post a Comment