AWESOME!!! They were definitely underrated!!! I bought the entire album back then based on the FEET single ... you wouldn't by any chance have the FEET singles and remixes. I have a couple of them, but according to Discogs, there were a few other vinyl versions of the nightslam remix, one that's 9 minutes long, etc.
I've posted few Sandals singles including two versions of "Feet" on my other blog Higher Than The Sun but links are dead. If i find time i will repost both of them.
6 comments:
http://www106.zippyshare.com/v/oG2qiTlG/file.html
AWESOME!!! They were definitely underrated!!! I bought the entire album back then based on the FEET single ... you wouldn't by any chance have the FEET singles and remixes. I have a couple of them, but according to Discogs, there were a few other vinyl versions of the nightslam remix, one that's 9 minutes long, etc.
I've posted few Sandals singles including two versions of "Feet" on my other blog Higher Than The Sun but links are dead. If i find time i will repost both of them.
I follow that blog too, so thank you in advance!
excellent. if you have any trouble finding the FEET i have that download from the other blog has both the slam mixes on it.
just checking to see if you had a chance to repost those SANDALS - FEET vinyls
;-D
Post a Comment