THE OCEAN BLUE
The Ocean Blue
1989 Sire Records
01. Between Something And Nothing
02. Vanity Fair
03. Drifting, Falling
04. The Circus Animals
05. Frigid Winter Days
06. Just Let Me Know
07. Love Song
08. Ask Me Jon
09. Awaking To A Dream
10. The Office Of A Busy Man
11. Myron
12. A Familiar Face
link in comments
3 comments:
http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/yXeyPCTV/file.html
Hi Ricky! I commented to you about this album on Kid Chaos's blog, but I thought I'd say something here, too!
I love this band. The first song I ever heard of theirs was "Drifting, Falling," and I just loved the mood it evoked. Don't ask me why, but that song always make me think of walking through the woods on a crisp autumn day, when all the leaves are changing color and falling off the trees.
But as I said on the other blog, for me, the album of theirs that I'll always reach for to play first is "Beneath the Rhythm and Sound." I'm going to go comment on your post of that now!
You have absolutely fantastic taste in music!
One of the best
Post a Comment