Sunday, March 21, 2021

Catwalk - Ballerina Country EP





CATWALK
Ballerina Country EP
1992 Dedicated

01. Ballerina Country
02. Little Miss Abyss
03. Snow Leopards

link in comments

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ricky, these EPs by Catwalk and Scalaland are very rare and the songs are beautiful. I hope someone can post the CD by Scalaland.
On youtube there is the promo for Snow White Lies (not a masterpiece), here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlGhlagZ5aI.
Thanks again by Roberto

Dandyboy said...

Thanks again Ricky, been looking forward to hearing these again for a long, long time!

ricky said...

Roberto,

I can't remember how many times i watched that video of "Snow White Lies" in last two weeks :) Love this song.

I found Scalaland album on ebay, i think i will purchase that cd, i'm not sure if other tracks are good but worth to have it just for this song :)

jman said...

please re up if you can.

Edwin said...

Can you please re upload this. Love to hear these tracks

ricky said...

new link :

https://www112.zippyshare.com/v/8ysSljPx/file.html