Wednesday, July 13, 2016

I'LL BE BACK SOON ...





Sorry folks, there will be no new posts on my blogs for two or three weeks. I will start with normal posting when i receive my new PC and will need time to back in business again. My old PC crushed before few days and i lost some great music on that hard drive. See you SOON.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take all the time you need. We will patiently ans quietly wait until you resume your fantastical blog. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Gutted for you hope your PC woes get fixed in good time! Great blog, worth the wait

Contepella said...

I'll be waiting

Anonymous said...

Hey Ricky! Be back soon!
Daniel (Brazil)

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your computer problems! That happened to me before and it's a real nuisance. I started getting extra back up drives ever since just to be on the safe side. It's still a pain though. Sorry again.

JAS

Anonymous said...

You'll be much missed. Good luck in sorting out your new PC situation.

Troy Szczepanski said...

Hope it's not too long - If you need a "guest poster" in the meantime let me know!

Aid00 said...

Hello Ricky If You Need Anything Give Me A Shout

Anonymous said...

Oh no. Hope to see you back soon. This is an essential blog.