I'm looking for early 90's UK indie band from Oldham called Rubber Orange. Band members were Lee Dransfield, Lee Severin, Warren Wrigley, Andy Price and David Gill. I found that they released single called ''Rubber Orange EP'', no tracklisting or year of release. I found few tracks on youtube, this band is amazing :)
UPDATE (05-11-2015) :
I received cassette rip of this single, link in comments.
RUBBER ORANGE
Rubber Orange EP
1991 PLD Productions Zest/Communications
01. Sun Shines Down On You
02. Alone Together
03. Angelica Green
04. Butterfly Fair
05. Record Of The Week
06. Love Bomb
07. Shining Path
link in comments
9 comments:
tracklisting is sun shines down on you, alone together, angelica green, butterfly fair, record of the week, love bomb, shining path
Year of release was 1991
Thanks for the tracklisting, do you have mp3 copy of this single ?
All these 6 tracks are on this Rubber Orange EP ? Have you heard for any other releases (7" & 12" singles)?
These single was released officially on any label or self released ?
i only have it on cassette not mp3.yes all songs on rubber orange ep. the label/company that released it was pld productions zest communications.
Do you still want the MP3's? Ive been in the loft and found the cassette that I bought when they supported the Inspiral Carpets. I can convert if you still want them.
Great find mate, yes i still want these tracks, it's great that you can convert to mp3's, can't wait to hear these songs.
No Problem, will sort them at the weekend, be in touch soon.
http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/bDICPOGb/file.html
brilliant. fabulous band that should have been bigger
Thank you, but there's almost no sound in the right channel. Please re-rip.
Post a Comment