Monday, April 10, 2023
New Fast Automatic Daffodils / The Chameleons - Big In Manchester / Here Today (12'' Promo)
NEW FAST AUTOMATIC DAFFODILS / THE CHAMELEONS
Big In Manchester / Here Today (12'' Promo)
Strange Fruit
Notes :
Track 1 - remixed by Ruthless Don Walker & Fat C
Track 2 - taken from The Chameleons Peel Sessions album
01. New Fast Automatic Daffodils - Big In Manchester (Special Meagre Mix)
02. The Chameleons - Here Today
link in comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Wow. Never heard of this New FADs track. Cheers Ricky.
This blog continues to rock!
Thanks so much for this!
Would love this in MP3!
Woah! another New Fads track I never knew existed.
Please, please could you re-up this?
Sorry, and I should ask as you seem to have the rarest tunes on the internet, do you have this early cassette or know if it is available anywhere, please:
https://www.discogs.com/release/12123100-New-Fast-Auto-Matic-Daffodils-New-Fast-Auto-Matic-Daffodils
A1 Music Is Shit (Pt 1 & 2)
A2 Wake Up Man
B1 Lifetime In The Sun
B2 Do You Like Children
B3 Lions
https://mega.nz/file/EMIFQDrA#PcBTi4D7zeA0u8dDJzcXb73g6XBvymwMHvRZnGWg2M0
This mix is soooooo bad/dumb. Not really a mix, more a sort of amateurish audio collage. But thanks for posting. :)
Cheers Ricky, not heard this before. I think I'll be sticking with the vanilla Peel Session version of Big; this one sounds like there's someone playing something else next door at the same time. The Fall and then some Inspiral Carpets. Reminds me of my student house a bit too much :-D
Thanks, Ricky.
After reading the previous two posters' comments I had low expectations, but I actually love it.
Yeah, maybe it could do without those brief couple of naff sound effects, but they aren't too intrusive and certainly not as bad as all those Brendan Lynch-Mob remixes of the era.
I think it captures them live, pretty well.
Really pleased to have heard it - much thanks, again!
Post a Comment