Thursday, April 1, 2021
State Of Grace - Pacific Motion
STATE OF GRACE
Pacific Motion
1994 3rd Stone
British dance-pop outfit, State of Grace was formed in the early ’90s by classically trained vocalist Sarah Simmonds and guitarist Paul Arnall. The group debuted in England with a string of danceable singles that were largely reminiscent of the Cocteau Twins’ dreamy, melodic pop. The first of these singles, “Camden,” appeared in 1992, and was followed by “Love Pain and Passion” and “Miss You,” all of which were later included on a compilation of singles and rarities titled ''Pacific Motion''.
01. Sooner Or Later
02. Miss You IV
03. Camden
04. Love, Pain & Passion II
05. Bitter Sun II
06. Ruby Sky
07. Head
08. P.S. High
09. Miss You (Arizona Mix)
link in comments
Labels:
1994,
3rd stone,
state of grace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I don't know this record and so i will give it a try . Sometimes i visit your blog because i'm always interested in music that i've never heard . In the near past i found a few interesting bands here on your blog . For that i want to say 'Thank you so much' . Keep up the good work and have a nice weekend .
Cheers
Frank
Frank,
Thanks for your support, really appreciate it.
Sometimes, you have to find time and try to listen unkown bands or records, that's how i discovered some of the bands that i've posted on the blog.
Im sure you will like State Of Grace album, it's really good one, i'm trying to find some of their singles and to post here on the blog.
Cheers,
Ricky
Thanks! I love anything female fronted so checking this out! If I like it, I'll buy all their old CD singles, etc. :-)
'Camden' I have been looking for this track since 1992...! I had recorded it off the radio and had no idea what it was but never forgot it. Thank you so much!!!
Thanks Ricky!
Daniel (Brasil)
https://www98.zippyshare.com/v/EsMFekQt/file.html
Post a Comment