Sunday, February 3, 2019

This Picture - A Violent Impression



THIS PICTURE
A Violent Impression
1991 Dedicated

01. Naked Rain
02. All I Believe In
03. The Great Tree
04. Step Up
05. Death's Sweet Religion
06. Breathe Deeply Now
07. A Violent Impression
08. Still Life
09. 5:30 AM
10. As Deep As This One
11. And I You

link in comments

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thans ricky, uitkyknz

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this pearl; one of the best albums I ever heard in my life (and I'm not twenty). Have you got "City of Sin", too?

ricky said...

I agree with you, amazing album, lost treasure from early 90's period.
Yes, i have their second album, not sure when i will post it.

Kirsty said...

could please reupload this one?
Thanx a million

ricky said...

https://www50.zippyshare.com/v/BK6rB02E/file.html

Kirsty said...

Thanks so much for the fast reupload, Ricky!

Stathis said...

Hello
Can you, please, repost this CD?
Thank you very much
Stathis

Anonymous said...

Any chance of a reup please. Love this band. Thanks for all your hard work.