Monday, April 30, 2018

Balloon - Gravity



BALLOON
Gravity
1992 Dedicated

Balloon were an early 1990's indie rock music duo from London, consisting of Ian Bickerton and David Sheppard. Their first and only album, Gravity, was released in 1992 by Dedicated.
Produced by Michael Brook, the record featured contributions from Sarah McLachlan (on the track "Tightrope Walker") and James Pinker. Bickerton wrote the lyrics, while Sheppard provided the melodies and arrangements.

01. Why Did It Take So Long
02. Now That The Thrill's Gone
03. I Can't Leave Her
04. Bellevue
05. Tightrope Walker
06. Transfixion
07. Frighten To Death
08. Paraffin Flat
09. Wedding Train
10. Farewell

link in comments

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely loved this album. I was lucky enough to see them open for Sarah McClachlan when she was touring for "Solace" in Boston.

Anonymous said...

used to think I was the only person who had this lp!

Beautiful and ahead of its time

ricky said...

new link :

https://www15.zippyshare.com/v/xDgqJJkR/file.html