dedicated to madchester, shoegaze and indie bands from late 80's & early 90's
http://www96.zippyshare.com/v/3i7yE02V/file.html
Thanks Ricky -- I love all of the Farm material you upload. It's a band I really associate with Madchester...
Love this band, too, one of my favourite from Madchester era. I'm very happy that finally i completed all their remixes & promos.Is anyone purchased this boxset from 2015 ?https://www.discogs.com/Farm-The-Complete-Studio-Recordings-1983-2004/release/6997472
I have the boxset. Not "complete" by any means but the BBC Sessions disc is worth the purchase alone. The mastering is good across the board.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
http://www96.zippyshare.com/v/3i7yE02V/file.html
Thanks Ricky -- I love all of the Farm material you upload. It's a band I really associate with Madchester...
Love this band, too, one of my favourite from Madchester era. I'm very happy that finally i completed all their remixes & promos.
Is anyone purchased this boxset from 2015 ?
https://www.discogs.com/Farm-The-Complete-Studio-Recordings-1983-2004/release/6997472
I have the boxset. Not "complete" by any means but the BBC Sessions disc is worth the purchase alone. The mastering is good across the board.
Post a Comment