Monday, September 3, 2012

Requests



List of records that you requested to be re-posted on the blog :

01. One Dove - Why Don't You Take Me (Promo)    (re-posted)
02. Chapterhouse - 2010 Session Mixes    (re-posted)
03. V.A. - Factory Tape    (re-posted)
04. The 4 Of Us - Man Alive    (re-posted)
05. The 4 Of Us - Man Alive (Mixes)    (re-posted)
06. Illustrious GY - I'm Ugly    (re-posted)
07. Supreme Love Gods - Fantastique    (re-posted)
08. 35 Summers - Really Down
09. Rig - Spank EP    (re-posted)
10. Rig - Dig EP
11. The Apples - Eye Wonder    (re-posted)
12. The Apples - Beautiful People    (re-posted)
13. Lovekittens - What Goes On EP    (re-posted)
14. Beautiful People - Rilly Groovy    (re-posted)
15. Eat - The Golden Egg EP
16. The Darling Buds - Crystal Clear (Promo)
17. Sebastians - Silver Surfer    (re-posted)
18. If? - Saturdays Angel    (re-posted)
19. Stereo MC's - Everything (Andrew Weatherall Mixes)
20. Bedazzled - Summer Song
21. Bedazzled - Teenage Mother Superior    (re-posted)
22. Bedazzled - Everybody You Know    (re-posted)
23. Presence - All I See    (re-posted)
24. Northside - Radio 1 Session    (re-posted)
25. Sugarcubes - Motorcrash
26. Sheer Taft - Atlantis    (re-posted)
27. Mad Jacks - Feel The Hit    (re-posted)
28. The Seaside - Idolise EP    (re-posted)
29. 2 Lost Sons - Welcome To World Of    (re-posted)
30. Fluke - Philly
31. Magic Roundabout - Everlasting Day    (re-posted)
32. Bang Bang Machine - Geek Love
33. Bang Bang - Machine - Breathless

If you have any request or you are looking for some hard to find record, leave comment here

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can post the whole the World of Twist unreleased 2nd album please?
Thank you for this great blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you have any more Candy Flip you can post?

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I would dearly like a very specific New Order 12" posted - the 2nd UK 12" of World in Motion (FAC 293R) which is the only place to get the short edit of the 4th track:

Subbuteo Mix... 5:08
Subbuteo Dub... 4:15
Carabinieri Mix... 5:55
No Alla Violenza Mix... 4:11

The second track is also a unique variation from the same titled dub that appears everywhere else.

Much thanks!

J said...

Ricky, I spent the last few days looking for that Real People single, thank you very much.

Could you upload some more of there singles please?

I've requested a lot and you've always come through, I'll send you some rare New Fast Automatic Daffodils stuff I just got.

To confirm, is your email still the evibes one?

ricky said...

J

I'm planning to post more singles by The Real People, i'll see what can i do.
I'm always interested to find rare stuff especially from NFAD's, that sounds great. My email is still same:
evibes72@yahoo.com

ricky said...

I think i have almost everything by Candy Flip, i'll try to post some singles very soon. I need to find few obscure mixes to complete my collection.

Not sure about New Order "World In Motion" single, i think i have other version not this you are looking for. But i'll try to find it for you, i have some friends with great collections, maybe they can help.

Link for World Of Twist unreleased album i'll send you only if you contact me on my email address

Anonymous said...

Can you please re=upload The Sebastians Silver Surfer single. Thanks

Anonymous said...

You can find that New Order mix here:
http://neworder-recycle.blogspot.ca/2009/11/recycle-20-world-in-motion.htmlhttp://neworder-recycle.blogspot.ca/2009/11/recycle-20-world-in-motion.html

Anonymous said...

Sorry, must have pasted twice. Here you go...
http://neworder-recycle.blogspot.ca/2009/11/recycle-20-world-in-motion.html

claudio said...

Hi Ricky! Can you re-post Darling Buds 12" Crystal Clear Promo and the whole 2nd unreleased Paris Angels album?
Thanks Claudio

Fred said...

I would love if you could re-post
Lovekittens - What goes on Ep
Beautiful People - Rilly groovy
Eat - The golden egg ep
Thank you

Anonymous said...

hi can you repost northside 5 track radio 1 session please.

Jim said...

Hi Ricky!
Any chance to re-post
Stereo mc's - Everything (Andrew weatherall mixes)
Bedazzled singles ( Summer song/Teenage mother superior/Everybody you know)
A big thank you Jim

Anonymous said...

The 4:11 edit of New Order's World in Motion 'No Alla Violenza Mix' was not released on the Recycle blog (which is nonetheless an excellent blog). Only the longest of the mix's three edits was posted there. So, the 4:11 edit still remains absent from the web, unless anyone knows different? Out of all the territories the single was released in, I believe only the UK remix 12" has this edit.

Thanks everyone.

Anonymous said...

Can you please re-upload Sugarcubes (Motorcrash) and Sheer Taft (Atlantis)

Anonymous said...

Please can you re-up
Mad Jacks (Feel the hit - Get to that)
The Seaside - Idolise Ep

Anonymous said...

Looking for re-up of Fluke - "Philly" and of Magic Roundabout - "Everlasting day".
Thankkkkssss

jim said...

Hi Ricky! Any chance to re-post the 2 singles of bang bang machine (Geek love - Breathless)? Thank you Jim