LOVE AND ROCKETS
This Heaven
1994 Beggars Banquet
Great single taken from ''Hot Trip To Heaven'' album released in 1994, remixes by Secret Knowledge (track 2) and Locust (track 4)
01. This Heaven (Album Version)
02. This Heaven (Secret Knowledge Mix)
03. This Heaven (Lost In It)
04. This Heaven (Torched Mix)
link in comments
4 comments:
Great Song - those were the days
I remember the day i got this cd
Chaz
Can You Please Re-Post This Great EP ? Thanks.
Oh Jesus,Finally Here It Is,Reposted In It's Greatness !!!!
Once Upon A Time,More Than Ten Years Ago,I Was Lost In India For Three Months,Searching & Searching For Something Could Not Be Found And I Had This Fantastic EP In My Walkman Headphones Travelling Throught The Half Country There.
Crazy Times,Lost In It !!!!
A Billion Thanks For Making My Request Come True Ricky.
God Bless You Mate.
https://mega.nz/file/5Z4mWbQZ#SRy2KDOjFGTAkbNKGIrRb9iFKC9Yg8xzYmayZIekbXQ
Post a Comment