What's this then? Radio sessions? Unreleased studio outtakes?
I do like your blog and think you do a fantastic job. My only gripe is that sometimes you post things without giving information about what they are e.g. is it from a CD single, a radio session, or if it's an unknown band, who they might sound like etc etc. The BAD post is a good example of the sort of info it would be nice to have with every post!
I agree with Jase but don't want to sound too churlish. It's a fab blog: I visit a few times a week and download maybe 20% of the uploads. Two things: How do you search on your site? AND I'm probably missing some bangin' trax, so a quality guide or a monthly compilation would be great. However feel free to ignore me--you are already doing a great job!
I don't know when this tracks are recorded but they are absolutely fantastic, and sound quality is great. And i hope there are more tracks from this session.
I'll try to find info about this session from the source.
9 comments:
Wow! where did this come from?
What's this then? Radio sessions? Unreleased studio outtakes?
I do like your blog and think you do a fantastic job. My only gripe is that sometimes you post things without giving information about what they are e.g. is it from a CD single, a radio session, or if it's an unknown band, who they might sound like etc etc. The BAD post is a good example of the sort of info it would be nice to have with every post!
Sorry to nitpick! 80)
I agree with Jase but don't want to sound too churlish. It's a fab blog: I visit a few times a week and download maybe 20% of the uploads.
Two things: How do you search on your site?
AND I'm probably missing some bangin' trax, so a quality guide or a monthly compilation would be great.
However feel free to ignore me--you are already doing a great job!
I don't know when this tracks are recorded but they are absolutely fantastic, and sound quality is great. And i hope there are more tracks from this session.
I'll try to find info about this session from the source.
Some of the bands that i'm posting are really obscure forgotten bands from late 80's/early 90's period and is very hard to find info on the net.
I usually use google,last.fm, discogs, wikipedia, youtube or other sources. Try this.
Sorry guys, but sometimes you need to download records i'm posting and check for yourself if you like band or not.
I've posted few compilations but there was no interest (no comments), so i quit that idea. And it takes time to make a compilation.
I removed search bar for some reasons, but with every post you have links for three related posts.
Feel free to leave comments, no matter if they are positive or negative, it's good to know what you like or dislike on the blog.
fantastic. thank you very much ricky.
Nice one Ricky!
Fantastic post!
Post a Comment