Been talking to David and a guy called Roque who wants to interview him. Roque also is going to see if he can upload the Haddit 12" EP (Avalanche Records - AVA 001) A1 Seems So Real A2 Manhood Trip B1 Thousand Times Blind B2 Simple
I'm also trying to get mp3s of any demo stuff as I know they definitely recorded some more material that wasn't released.
8 comments:
Thanks for sharing another outstanding EP.
"Strange" is a great song ...
I've been looking for a download of this for ages - hanxalot! :-)
These are my friends and I roadied briefly for them in 91-92-ish in Edinburgh. Here's some more info.
They split because David emigrated to Canada - that's when Ady joined.
David now is in Louisville, Kentucky- heres a link for you to look at www.myspace.com/davidscottthesmokescreen
Michael Doran is now an acupuncturist in Edinburgh
Rick Conte is a now puppeteer in Edinburgh.
Rod White is now manager at the Filmhouse, Edinburgh
BTW, trying to get mp3 of the Haddit EP if successful will try and get them to you and cino_pacino.
All the best
Tim
Tim,
Thanks for the info about Riverhead, there is really hard to find anything on the net.
Amazing band, i'm trying to find everything they released. Do you have any unreleased demos or some other stuff ?
Thanks again
Ricky
Sorry for not getting back sooner Ricky.
Been talking to David and a guy called Roque who wants to interview him. Roque also is going to see if he can upload the Haddit 12" EP (Avalanche Records - AVA 001)
A1 Seems So Real
A2 Manhood Trip
B1 Thousand Times Blind
B2 Simple
I'm also trying to get mp3s of any demo stuff as I know they definitely recorded some more material that wasn't released.
All teh best
Oops! last message was from Tim.
Ricky
Another blog to have a we look at
http://www.cloudberryrecords.com/blog/?p=304
Tim,
I received copy of Haddit EP, i think i'll post it next week on the blog but if you can't wait send me email and i'll send you link.
If you can find any demos or unreleased stuff will be great.
Ricky
https://mega.nz/file/4sQRjK7Z#sU9CT3ANPZ47RYvq5ILgTqd3t_VOATx3LiY4kNOClRI
Post a Comment