I love cresta so much, I have an awesome live album of theirs that has warped sadly. If you see that it is a great live album, the guitarist has a great sense of style. barefoot parade is one of my favorite songs ever!
Loved the Hollow Man back in the day & think that Cresta is one of the great underated albums of that era, somehow getting lost as Madchester was replaced by Grunge in the music press.
4 comments:
"Song for a rainy day" ... What a great and captivating song !
Thanks for sharing this brilliant music , ricky.
And , please , forgive my engilsh :)
I love cresta so much, I have an awesome live album of theirs that has warped sadly. If you see that it is a great live album, the guitarist has a great sense of style. barefoot parade is one of my favorite songs ever!
Cheers for this Ricky.
Loved the Hollow Man back in the day & think that Cresta is one of the great underated albums of that era, somehow getting lost as Madchester was replaced by Grunge in the music press.
https://mega.nz/file/FA4FjAqY#IYj_xXsvejn-67uh3u3kkV2Xes_uTulo4GGK7JzpQD4
Post a Comment