dedicated to madchester, shoegaze and indie bands from late 80's & early 90's
God knows where they went wrong but this was pure genius, and still gets these old feet tapping after all those years.
too kind
oooooh yeah!
amazing!
https://www40.zippyshare.com/v/39054974/file.html
That Doomsday mix is my JAM! I came across it last year when I got the recent boxset and it's now my all time favourite version of the song.
I didn't find it on discogs. So is it promo? How to call it after name of single?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
God knows where they went wrong but this was pure genius, and still gets these old feet tapping after all those years.
too kind
oooooh yeah!
amazing!
https://www40.zippyshare.com/v/39054974/file.html
That Doomsday mix is my JAM! I came across it last year when I got the recent boxset and it's now my all time favourite version of the song.
I didn't find it on discogs. So is it promo? How to call it after name of single?
Post a Comment