RIG
Dig EP
1990 Cut Deep
Debut single for Rig, obscure indie band from Manchester. They released two more singles on Dead Dead Good label and appeared on few compilations.
01. Fan Of Canta (Hum Remix)
02. Rig-A-Dig-Dub (Rig Remix)
03. Dig
04. Hum
link in comments
8 comments:
!!!!!!!!((()))))))))
tracks full grovie stone!!
happy mondays
macp
I had this "back in the day".... They sounded like no-one else from what I remember- have to give this a listen. Great blog, found some stuff here I haven't heard in years. Keep on keeping that music alive!
I saw them supporting the Wedding Present back in the day and was so impressed I bought the 12". Thanks for reminding me of it.
There was a fourth single which came out after Cut Deep went under. A self-released (on Rubber Records) white label only 12" with four versions of ESG's Moody on it. (Version, Live, Radio Edit and Instrumental).
Any chance of a re-up of this?
https://www109.zippyshare.com/v/cE7398dp/file.html
Thank you. Been wanting to hear this for a long time! Cheers!
Post a Comment