Thursday, July 14, 2022

Sun Dial - Going Down




SUN DIAL
Going Down
1993 Beggars Banquet

Notes :
Tracks 1 & 2 - remixed from the album "Libertine"
Track 4 - recorded live at The Grand, London

01. Going Down (Single Mix)
02. Watch You Smile (Single Mix)
03. Jewel
04. Starbaby (Live)

link in comments

6 comments:

KiDG said...

Thanks for this! More Sun Dial please!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ricky!

CHEERS!

Miguel C.

Anonymous said...

Love Sun Dial! Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Any chance of a re-up when you get a moment please, Ricky? Cheers! Woody

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Ricky. That's much appreciated! I haven't visited your blog for a couple of years, but I'm now back - it's so good to see that you're still going!

I've got Shooting Air by The Satyrs on 12inch, but it'll take some time to find it and dig it out!

They were a good bunch, they played a couple of times at the club I DJ'd at around 1991/92. I think I've also got some flyers kicking around - will try and find those.

Cheers,

Woody

ricky said...

https://www49.zippyshare.com/v/8LYzoVBA/file.html