Tuesday, August 24, 2010

World Of Twist - Sweets EP


World Of Twist
Sweets EP
1991 Circa Records Ltd.

01. Sweets
02. Sweets (Barratt 200 Mix)
03. This Too Shall All Pass Away (Chat)
04. The Storm (Original)

taste it sweets ep

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

pece, did you hear the track "coral sea" on radio6 a few months ago? It was the first song written after quality street, and is a cracker. Stuart.

ricky said...

No Stuart, i've never heard about that track "Coral Sea". I've tried to listen that programme from 08/06/2010 on Radio6 but it's not available anymore.

stuart said...

I've got it burned to cdr. I will email you it, can't figure out how to rapidshare or whatever, but my discs are boxed up just now, it will take several weeks, but well worth the wait

stuart said...

I've finally uploaded the track to my pc and emailed you it.

Enjoy.

Stuart

Sam said...

Any chance you could post that tune?

ricky said...

Yes Sam, i have this track and will post it very soon.

Sam said...

Class! Looking forward to hearing it!
Thank You