Wednesday, October 2, 2019
Perfume - Yesterday Rising
PERFUME
Yesterday Rising
1996 Aroma Sound Records
Notes :
Britpop band from Leicester, active between 1993 and 1997. Band was formed by Mick McCarthy (vocals & guitar) and Tony Owen (bass), both members of great early 90's indie band Blab Happy.
They released few singles on their own label Aroma Sound Records and one album called "One" for Big Star label in 1997.
"Yesterday Rising" is great collection of their early singles released on Aroma Sound label.
01. Yesterday Follows You
02. Rising Star
03. Morpheus
04. Yoga
05. Lost In You
06. Climber
07. L.I.P.S.
08. Perfume
09. Anointed
10. Aylestone Lane
link in comments
Labels:
1997,
aroma sound records,
blab happy,
perfume
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
https://www42.zippyshare.com/v/cVR3bTui/file.html
Just from the description, I probably need to hear this. Thanks for uploading, Ricky.
Have you got the single anointed with the b side young ? I've been after that a while
I have the CD and I love it ever since. I recently updated the Wikipedia entry for the band. I noticed that it is not entirely clear when this album was actually released, as there is no unambiguous evidence to be found on the internet (such as a scan of a review, or a chart entry).
Do you have any evidence that this album was actually released in 1996? I know the copyright says so but that's no proof. Apart from that, a perfect album for anybody who is into Suede and can't get enough.
Post a Comment